Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hi Everyone

Not really sure what to write about, so I guess I will write about my up coming vaction that I can't wait for. I am going to New York July 21-26, so if anyone has any suggestions on where to go to eat or sight see, please feel free to let me know. We are going on a tour to see NBC studios and the bus tour that goes with it. We are also going to take a tour that goes past Ground Zero. I guess thats all I have for now, talk to all of you real soon.

Bye,

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren!

    I am so jealous that you're going to New York! We live in Texas and I would love to go there and get away from this heat! I am not sure of any hot spots but it sounds like you have some fun things planned already. I would suggest you try some of the New York pizza. I have heard it's the best! :) Have a great trip! Be safe!

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,

    Thank you so much for the suggestion, more than likely we will have some pizza, we just booked a double decker bus tour that we will also be taken that sounds like alot of fun. I know what you mean about the texas heat, I am in San Antonio and it is very hot. I think with all the rain we have had it just made everything worse. What part of Texas are you in? Well take it easy and hope to talk to you real soon. Thank you again.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete